Welcome to Oil Leases & Rigs! For over 35 years our firm has been helping clientele to obtain leasing permits for oil, natural gas, and mineral prospecting. We have a wealth of knowledge when it comes to finding land rich in resources and we use our expertise to acquire such properties on our client’s behalves. If you’d like information about investing in land rich in minerals, take a moment to view our listings provided below or feel free to give us a call directly by clicking here to contact us.
List of Mineral Properties Currently Available:
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
|Request Details||Lease #MTX01 – There are two 480 acre tracts in Irion County. Full 1/2 mineral plus 1/8th royalty in both tracts. Wolfcamp formation 5500 to 6000 ft depth. Lots of horizontal wells being drilled in the area. $5500 per acre.|
|Request Details||Lease #MTX02 – Sterling County, Texas mineral lease. Details on request. Multiple sections. 12 offsetting horizontal wells near this lease in the Wolfcamp at 5500 to 6000 ft. $5500 per acre.|
|Request Details||Lease #MND01 – There are 1500 plus acres of Producing Minerals in McKenzie County. Details on request.|
Additionally, there are many locations throughout the U.S. for sale or for lease. Please contact us and specify your geographic area of interest.
U.S. News for Mineral Prospecting
- Dow Jones Today Plunges 143 Points; WFC, BAC, ZOES in the News – Money Morning
- Imperialism Déjà Vu – Gold Seek
- Fracking Hell – how it is coming to Ireland & the development of resistance – Infoshop News
- Tronox – Time To Focus On The Future – Seeking Alpha
- Why the U.S. should merge with Canada – Politico